Sunday 27 January 2013

Hup! - Two, three, four!


Happy Sunday everybody! Hope everyone's had a nice lazy morning :) Here's today's art update. 

With less than two days to go I want to remind you all, if you haven't already, to go take a look at Formula E over on Kickstarter 

It's a really great racing game with a rather hefty difference - instead of card or horses or even camels you race elephants! If ever there's an excuse to put on Colonel Hathi's March and break out the Amarula this is it.

(Yes I know Amarula is a favourite drink of African elephants not Indian ;), but trust me, the heftylumps won't mind.) 

Of course being the artist I may be a wee bit biased, so don't take my word on it. Go have a look at the vids on Kickstarter for yourself. 

Just for the occasion here's the cover I did for the box to get you all in the racing mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment