Monday 3 September 2012

Busy Busy

It's now been just over two months since I finished university and since then life's been pretty hectic.  Life after uni is a little bit frightening but also quite exciting - for the first time in twelve years I won't be going back to school in September! Wow.

Like most of my fellow graduates it's all about the job hunt, which I think is part of the fun seeing just how many creative roles there are out there. However while looking and applying is all very good it's also great to have something to occupy yourself with while you wait for those all important responses. So here's what I do to keep myself entertained - I hired myself! A pretty elegant solution really...;)

I've decided to set myself up as a freelancer to which end I've now become the proud managing director of Logic Fairy Limited (Look us up, we're a real company ;) ) It has been mostly paper work the last couple weeks, and I've still been at it today working on some business document templates. I also got to have some fun, though, creating the overall look for the company's letterhead, logo, and business card.

It's not exactly art but I thought I'd share with you guys. I've also gone and given my portfolio a shuffle round so go check it out!

Business Card

Letterhead 

Logo

Portfolio Cover version 4.0

In other news as I've mentioned before my good friend Kovah and I have been rewriting part of the story where my characters hail from. We've only got a few first drafts of some of the chapters down but we'll get there in the end I am sure. In the mean time expect more art from the southerners as we get going :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment