Thursday 19 April 2012

Portfolio Update

After visiting Blitz Games Studios a couple of weeks ago and receiving some very useful crits on my portfolio, (for which I am extremely grateful), and in preparation for FMX, today has been a portfolio tweaking day.

I still intend on creating more concept work for this and have come to the realisation that I'll probably have to have two portfolios running in the near future - one for illustration and the other for concept art. As this is unlikely to happen in the next two weeks this is most likely what I'll take with me to Stuttgart.

Here's what I've got so far. Any thoughts are welcome :)

These will also all be up on my portfolio blog for those who'd like to follow that too.
















1 comment:

  1. That is looking gorgeous Jacqui, a really nice mix of cartoons and your signature semi-realistic style. Good luck for FMX you'll knock em' dead x

    ReplyDelete