Friday 3 February 2012

An Island...

....Half the World Around

Here's a pre-vis background I did for an upcoming animated short called Don't do the Dodo. I'll be acting as background artist on this project so keep an eye out for more stuff from me and links to what's going on with my fellow team members as the short develops. To see more updates on the whole project take a look at the producer's blog.

This was made as a test mainly to see if I could incorporate the composition of the original book's backgrounds and add my own flair while making it more animation friendly. Overall this seemed successful, however the sea will take a bit of planning in order to make it animatable but I'm pretty sure good old Photoshop and its wonderful layers will solve that problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment